Links to all kinds of web pages and in many languages, ordered more or less in an alphabetic order. I decided
to put here also some web pages that are yet only in Icelandic. Who knows, perhaps some of the owners may
later decide to translate at least some parts of their web pages to English.
- Álfar og huldufólk, Icelander's
have for ages believed in elf's and fairie's, some even still do.
- Anna Ó.Björnsson, historian, artist, reporter
and much more.
- Anna Sigríður Arnardóttir, many funny things.
- Atli Harðarson, a philosopher and a teacher.
- Beco, the best camera shop in Iceland.
- Björk, THE Icelandic singer, Björk.
- Bored.com, if you are bored.
- Briet.is, young Icelandic feminists.
- Brinchmans postkort, beautiful postcards.
- Colorgenics, the art and science of live enhancement.
- Davíð Kristjánsson games, magic, music,
- Dvergatuddinn, songs with guitar-notes.
- European Festivals
and Traditions, a very interesting website.
- Félag eldri borgara, a union of elderly in Iceland.
- Femínistinn, The Feminist Association of Iceland.
- Fjölskyldan Miðskógum 6, a website of an ordinary Icelandic family.
- Foreningen Forn Sed, a fine website on ancient traditions.
- Fuglalíf á Selfossi, about
birds in a small town in South-Iceland.
- Fuglavefur Blika, the magazine Bliki is
- Fuglaverndarfélag Íslands, let's protect the bird life
in the world.
- Fúþark, the old Icelandic rune forecasts.
- Føroyskir sangtekstir, traditional
songtexts from the beautiful Faroe Islands.
- Gagsplus.com, specializes in practical jokes and fun gift ideas.
- Geschwister Gundolf, a
wonderful tirolean music band in Innsbruck in Austria.
- Gísli Ólafur Pétursson, all kinds of everything.
- Gulla´s Garner, a beautiful website in continuous growth.
- Happy2.com, IQ tests, games, solitaires and much more.
- Horticultural Society of Iceland, founded 1885 and is still going strong.
- Hördur Torfason, the first and, in a way, the only icelandic troubadour.
- Íslensk skordýr, a website on Icelandic insects.
- Jólahúsið, the Christmas House in Kópavogur in Iceland.
- Jón Baldur Hlíðberg, wonderful paintings of Icelandic wildlife.
- Kímni af öllum gerðum, a link-collection on jokes and funny things.
- Kristján Eyþór, a website with music, jokes and
downloadable ringing tones for mobile phones.
- Kul att ha fest, song texts
in Swedish plus a link to all kinds of "Schnapps".
- Kvartað og kveinað, "big brother's" collection of bad experiences in restaurants.
- Kvenréttindafélag Íslands,
the Icelandic Women´s Rights Association was founded in 1907.
- Leirkrúsin, a fine ceramic shop in Iceland.
- Masai Mara, wildlife protection
- Morsomme viser, a funny site with songtexts.
- Net Vet, a very fine website on cats.
- Ólafía Margrét Ólafsdóttir, a music teacher with many interests.
- Ólafur F.Ægisson, he is nice and funny.
- Old folks at home, on the World Wide Web.
- Promillen, a cure for hangovers.
- Rimmugýgur, an Icelandic Viking Society.
- SjovOgLeg, a danish website on plays and games for all ages.
- Skandinaviske SeniorSider © 50+, a really interesting website for seniors.
- Snapsvisor för dom torra struparna, Swedish
drinking song texts.
- Sólveig Sigurðardóttir, jokes, quotes and much more.
- Stefán Hilmarsson, a very popular Icelandic pop singer.
- Timburmenn, just take a look.
- Tjatsi, folklore and mythologi of the wonderful Fareo Islands.
- Vefur eldri borgara, a web
site for elderly.
- University of Iceland, runs a bank of Icelandic words.
- Vísindavefurinn, a science web for curious people
in all ages.
- Vísna- og söngtextasafn Snerpu, all the most
popular Icelandic party-song texts.
- Þjóðsögur og ævintýri, old
- Ættfræðiforritið Win Family, a
genealogy program. The website also has many links on genealogy in Iceland.